Monday, August 25, 2014

Bio Sketch (HW - Aug 27)

Bio Sketch
What is your prospective major?  
-          I am currently undeclared, but I have some interest in the business field.
Have you ever used the terms “claims” and “evidence” in a class?  If so, what was the class and how did you use them? 
-          I have used the terms “claims” and “evidence” in a class a class before. The classes I have used them in were in my English classes through my junior year of high school and then my Expository Reading and Writing course I took senior year.
What writing activities do you enjoy outside of school (blogging, tweeting, journaling, etc.)?  
-          I have little to no writing activity outside of school. I would probably say that I Tweet a lot but that’s pretty much it.
What do you write about and how often do you do it? 
-          I often write about what is on my mind or how I feel every day on Twitter.
How do you feel about yourself as a writer? 

-          I honestly have very little confidence in myself as a writer but I think I have somewhat of a creative mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment